Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a dynamic company in Ft. Worth in search of several contract to hire XML Developers (Risk). These positions will be working with a team of Developers, QAs, BAs and Architects responsible for implementing solutions for their decision engine platform; there will be a mix of both design and development. These XML Developers will take an active role in all phases of the SDLC ensuring adherence to the company’s standards and best practices. Looking for true leaders that enjoy fast-paced environments and love to solve things! Passion in his/her work is just as important as one’s technical skills for this client!
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain all business logic within the decision engine platform; participate in design/code reviews
- Build configuration tools on top of platform
- Must have strong OOD and OOP experience
- Responsible for releases into production going accurately
- Help refine programming standards & best practices
- Develop applications through their full lifecycle
- Strong in middletier/backend technologies – XML & SQL
- Experience with WCF, XML, Provenir and C++
- Lead other developers in ownership of products
- Act as the SME for the decision making platform
- Provide leadership on integration testing
- Work with QA/UAT ensuring all changes are tested
- Provide support to product systems and leverage skills in the appropriate technologies to develop software solutions to complex issues
- Experience developing and integrating web services
- 7+ years’ software development experience
- 2+ years’ in a leadership role of a development team
- 2+ years’ experience working with decision engines, rules engines and business workflows
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- Be able to work & report to stakeholders
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Financial systems knowledge is preferred
This is a chance to really make a direct impact on a product; it’s a fast paced environment where ideas actually come to fruition. Once converted, our client offers great health benefits, an excellent PTO program, competitive base salary and bonus. And again, this is a company that has received multiple designations (i.e. Best-in-class employer and one of Forbes most promising companies).
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. Local candidates only.