Maxsys Solutions is searching for a VP of Global Asset Services to join a Dallas-based global leader in the Commercial RE space. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the world and due to growth, they are seeking a Vice President to oversee one of their Digital & Technology divisions (Global Asset Services). They are looking for a talented leader with experience in digital transformation & who is passionate for innovation and delivery excellence.
This team has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and our client is looking for someone who possesses excellent leadership skills and shares their same mind-set. They offer a competitive compensation plan + bonus for this role in addition to 401k, great healthcare benefits and unlimited PTO!
- Lead the delivery of new & customized products which are key priorities for Global Asset Services
- Drive critical initiatives to transform the Asset Services Business
- Establish and execute product roadmaps for critical business/growth priorities
- Lead and grow a high-impact engineering team – deeply technical, transform the engineering organization to agile product development and software engineering best practices (DevOps (CI/CD) automation & test automation)
- Work with the business to identify areas where technology innovation can generate substantial upside; test and scale-up innovation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or IT
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS or MBA) is preferred
- 3+ years’ in a VP role (enterprise environment)
- 5+ years’ experience in a Manager/Director role
- 8+ years of relevant experience required
- Mgmt experience around products, UX and innovation; experience implementing modern product development practices (agile, design thinking)
- Hands-on experience in leading a digital transformation; experience with successful technology product development and delivery
- 2+ years’ experience w/ Governance & Compliance
- 5+ years’ experience in Digital & Technology
- Solid understanding of SCRUM & Agile methodologies
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.