Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Treasury Systems Manager for a full-time opportunity in Plano with a global/enterprise-driven client. This Treasury Systems Manager will be responsible for leading a team that designs, implements, monitors and maintains Treasury systems configurations and process controls. This Systems Manager will work closely with multiple groups (Treasury Operations, Treasury Front Office and various Accounting groups).
Communication skills and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! Our client has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for a passionate Treasury Systems Manager that shares that same mind-set. This is an exciting time to join a team where you can roll up your sleeves and experience true Entrepreneurship!
- Treasury systems, SOX & Compliance, Wallstreet Suite, Bloomberg, ERP systems, Visual Basic, Audit
- Manage and track various projects the Treasury Systems team is delivering for affiliate partners
- Lead a team that designs, implements, monitors and maintains Treasury systems configurations and process controls
- Assist in the delivery and administration of Treasury system solutions that meet stakeholder business needs and compliance requirements
- Work with various affiliate partners in designing systems solutions for treasury and cash management needs including proper transaction accounting that may include the use of WSS or custom application development
- Assist in the oversight of the administration, configuration and monitoring of practices for WSS, Treasure Management Solution
- Work with both internal and external auditors as part of regular SOX and financial audits
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Accounting/Finance or related field
- 5+ years’ experience leading a Treasury Systems function, within a large corporate environment
- Expertise in ERP systems (either SAP or Oracle)
- Must have a strong understanding of SOX compliance
- Must possess strong SQL skills (write SQL queries & write macros in Visual Basic)
- Must possess strong organizational, analytical, communication and time management skills
- Must be able to coordinate critical time-driven activities
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.