Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a dynamic & global company in search of several full-time Senior SDLC driven Project Managers for a Plano-based company in the data/management space. As a Project Manager here, you will be responsible for driving strategic projects with external customers on schedule and on budget and will facilitate delivery within strict deadlines, budget and scope. All Project Managers are accountable for managing the preparation and timely delivery of quality deliverables related to plan, execution and communication of his/her projects. As a PM here, you will be managing anywhere from 5-10 implementations at any given time so attention to detail is critical! Must be well-versed with Agile, SDLC, APIs as well as enterprise content management. Our client offers excellent healthcare benefits, competitive salaries + bonus and weekly catered lunches. They also match up to 25% of employee's contribution into 401k.
- Lead and manage client-facing projects implementing software (Agile & Waterfall) based implementations (enterprise level)
- Work closely with multiple teams to coordinate the efforts of team members (includes SMEs, Systems Architects, BAs and Technical Consultants as well as third party service providers) in order to support enterprise driven projects
- Responsible for project activities and the resources assigned to them; assure all projects are initiated and planned with appropriate project scope statements, and defined with supporting detailed requirements, design documentation and SOWs
- Direct team members toward achieving defined project objectives through clear communication of expectations, implementation and enforcement of standards, policies, procedures and methodologies
- Responsible for creating project schedules and defining project deliverables (based around project scope)
- Responsible for communicating status, issues and risks to project stakeholders
- Work closely with different teams in resolving complex issues reported by clients
- This is a client facing role! Must have prior experience interacting with clients versus vendors
- Track individual/team time reporting for each project and ensure compliance over budgeted project labor
- Up to 25-50% travel (including international travel)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or MIS; PMP is a plus
- 6+ years’ experience in managing large scale IT/software delivery projects involving different technologies
- 6+ years’ experience in developing project teams out (includes developing, implementing and supporting large scale multi-platform information systems)
- 10+ years’ experience working in the Information Technology space
- 3+ year’s in a consulting role is preferred
- Must have recent experience within the enterprise management content space
- Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Travel is required (both domestically & internationally)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.