Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Technical Services Manager for an opportunity in Cape Girardeau, MO. Our client has been awarded multiple designations over the last few years and recognized for their excellence within the IT & Healthcare space. They are looking for a Technical Services Manager willing to travel to and from Texas and Missouri. Must have previous experience managing Infrastructure teams (Cisco routers, firewalls, network, service desk and desktop support). This Technical Services Manager will be responsible for resolving highly complex issues related to infrastructure and operations as well as coordinating company testing and implementation of software releases, operating system upgrades and patches.
- Manage all networking systems/projects (voice/data installation and operation, QoS initiatives and monitoring)
- Manage Infrastructure teams specific to Cisco Routers, firewalls, network, service desk and desktop support
- Build and maintain relationships with Business, Operations, Network & Desktop Support teams
- Resolve highly complex issues related to infrastructure and operations as well as coordinating company testing and implementation of software releases, operating system upgrades and patches
- Responsible for leading the analysis of organizational needs for development and implementation of infrastructure systems and desktop applications
- Responsible for the utilization, optimization and change control of technology governance
- Ensure the company’s infrastructure is being fully optimized; manage the architecture of the IT plant (data center & wiring closets) as well as operational applications & systems
- Manage all service level agreements; work closely with key stakeholders and vendors and ensure those service agreements are being maintained
- Ensure network security through proper application of firewalls, anti-virus, malware and any intrusion or exploit detection and prevention tools and protocols
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in MIS, Computer Engineering, CS or Business
- 5+ years’ experience in a senior level Infrastructure/Manager role
- 2+ years' experience utilized within the Healthcare space
- Must have strong communication skills (both written and oral)
Must be able to start within 2 weeks from accepting offer. No agency/vendor candidates will be considered at this time.