Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space for a permanent QA Lead position in Dallas, TX. Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate in their work and enjoys working with other QAs and Developers in building complex applications! Due to growth, our client needs to hire an experienced Technical Quality Assurance Lead who will work closely with the Business and ensure the quality of software products. As the Lead, you’ll manage a team that drives the creation of test frameworks and tools across various web/mobile applications including legacy apps.
This is a fantastic company to work for; once acclimated, you’ll get to work from home 2 days a week. They truly value their employees and are big on career advancement, free travel plans, Continuing Education programs, Retirement savings plan and more!
- Responsible for managing all QA functions (planning, strategizing, testing)
- Lead the QA team & ensure all development tasks are meeting quality criteria through test planning, test execution, QA and issue tracking
- Work closely with the Product Design & client facing teams to gather and verify requirements for test scenarios that match customer use cases
- Work with Test Engineers; ensure testing of functional areas is complete, tracked & on time
- Coordinate performance testing; ensure standards are communicated & documented
- Manage the need, selection, implementation and maintenance of QA tools
- Ensure status reporting is done on time and accurate
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technical field
- 7+ years’ experience in a QA role
- 3+ years’ experience in a QA leadership role
- 4+ years’ of automation experience with Selenium-Appium (C# & Java) & other mobile automation tools
- 1-2 years’ experience testing mainframe applications
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience with JIRA
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Transportation space
- Looking for an analytical and critical thinker with strong problem solving skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.