Maxsys Solutions is looking to fill an immediate 3 month contract to hire T-SQL DBA in Ft. Worth, TX! We are working with an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within the lending industry and recognized several times for their dynamic products/services within the last few years. Our client needs to hire a T-SQL DBA who will collaborate with other DBAs, Application developers and vendors on a regular basis regarding the database design of performance and security in a highly-available eCommerce site. The T-SQL DBA will perform T-SQL code reviews during core points of the SDLC and consult with Application Dev teams in promoting compliance with T-SQL coding standards.
- T-SQL, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014/2016 development, Visual Studio 2012+, SQL Management Studio, SSIS
- Create and maintain database environments supporting software development teams and related projects
- Perform T-SQL code reviews during core points of the SDLC and consult with Application Dev teams in promoting compliance with T-SQL coding standards
- Act as a key contributor through daily monitoring of changes made to development databases and tight coordination with the development DBAs and the production team
- Provide leadership and direction while mentoring Development DBAs and Application Developers
- Work with internal partners regarding business application requirements and goals to assist in the development of scalable and high-performance databases within SQL Server databases
- Identify and tune queries, indexes and database settings to optimize query execution and manage SQL Server resource utilization
- Oversee troubleshooting of performance problems during development and QA testing to provide possible solutions and/or fixes
- Perform SQL code releases in conjunction with the release of application code
- Provide insight into IT process improvements
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years in a hands-on SQL DBA role
- 2+ years’ experience in an eCommerce environment
- Expertise with TSQL, writing stored procedures and SQL batch processes
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server Data Tools (Database Projects) and TFS
- Prior experience with SQL Server Agent; create, schedule and troubleshoot jobs
- Prior experience in Lending or Financial Services
- Must possess strong communication skills
This is a chance to make a direct impact on different products in a fast paced environment where ideas come to fruition. Once converted, our client offers great health benefits, an excellent PTO program, competitive base salary and bonus. Our client has received multiple designations (i.e. Best-in-class employer and one of Forbes most promising companies).
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by emailing Krista@maxsyssolutions.com with a copy of your resume. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.