Maxsys Solutions is currently looking for an immediate and full-time Systems Engineer to join a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services and needs to hire a driven Systems Engineer responsible for the deployment, delivery and ongoing support of all Microsoft communications platforms which includes Exchange, Lync/Skype for Business and AD. This role will be interacting with all levels of employees and management; therefore, communication and time management skills are key.
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401k plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. This position has a 10-15% bonus, based on performance.
- Systems Engineer, Windows, Exchange 2016, PowerShell, Active Directory (DNS & DHCP), Lync, Deployment, MCSA, MCSE
- Ensure all platforms meet or exceed the availability, performance and security requirements of the company
- Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and on-going support of all Messaging platforms
- Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance and on-going support of AD (DNS and DHCP)
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, IS or Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in a hands-on Systems role
- 3+ years' experience installing, designing and supporting Exchange
- Prior experience with ITIL framework
- Must have previous experience working on multiple infrastructure projects at any given time
- Experience in the real estate, accounting or financial services space is preferred
- MCSA and MCSE are preferred
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.