Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Systems Administrator to join a global and well-recognized company in Dallas, TX who’s been recognized as a Top 10 company to work for as well as one of the fastest growing companies in DFW. Due to growth, they need to hire a Systems Administrator for a 3 month contract to hire role. This person must have experience with Active Directory, Device management, Software deployment, Update Management, SaaS, Security policies and system documentation. This role will also act as a point of escalation for the IT team. This is a very family oriented company which offers a great PTO program, 401k with employer match and other great benefits, such as enhanced Maternity/paternity programs.
- System administration, Active Directory, Deployment, DNS, SSL, DHCP, RTP and SaaS
- Responsible for maintaining strong relationships with SaaS providers and infrastructure contractors
- Demonstrate an expertise of Sys Admin duties and recommend new systems & technologies
- Provide excellent technical assistance and troubleshoot issues in a Windows and Mac environment
- Develop and enforce security policies; perform audits to ensure compliance
- Analyze system logs; identify potential issues with computer systems & networks
- Work directly with vendors & service providers for infrastructure changes & expansions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with hardware systems design & implementation and testing failover
- Expertise with Active Directory, Azure AD, Office 365 app administration & Exchange
- Prior experience managing on-prem AD and Azure AD environments
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Relocation assistance is not provided. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.