Maxsys Solutions is seeking a SQL Developer for a permanent role with a nationally recognized company in the Plano area. In this SQL Developer role, you will be responsible for designing, coding and implementing database solutions using modern techniques and programming languages. In addition to the design and code, you will diagnose, triage and correct SQL Server deficiencies, including, performance, misconfigurations and incorrect data structures. Must have excellent communication skills as this role will be working closely with multiple team members, including Management.
- SQL Server Management Services, stored procedures, queries, SSIS, SSRS, database schema, JSON, XML, REST APIs
- Work closely with other team members, including, Managers, Developers, BAs, Systems Analysts and Network Engineers, to ensure the delivery of software solutions
- Develop, optimize and execute complex SQL queries from diverse data sets
- Design and develop data integration using SSIS and stored procedures
- Create, modify and read stored procedures
- Perform code reviews, analyze execution plans and refactor inefficient code
- Design database schema based on data modeling of business requirements and entities
- Create, modify and troubleshoot SQL jobs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field; PMP is a plus
- 6+ years’ experience with Microsoft SQL Solutions (SSRS, SSIS and SQL Server Management Services)
- 6+ years’ experience with advanced stored procedures development
- 6+ years’ experience in conceptual data modeling
- Experience with Azure, Power BI and machine learning is preferred
- Experience in ASP.NET is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.