Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leading company in the Enterprise Security space in search of a Senior Software Cloud Developer (Plano, TX). Our client is looking for a driven Software Developer responsible for designing and developing enterprise applications in the cloud using multiple technologies. Must have an extensive background in developing and deploying enterprise level applications to the cloud (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud).
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and looking for long-term growth, this is a great opportunity with a company that’s been recognized multiple times for their products and services. This position comes with a great salary, bonus, Healthcare Benefits (which start Day 1) and 401k plan with match. They also have a great PTO program.
- Design and develop enterprise software applications in the cloud using multiple technologies
- Responsible for full cycle development, designing and often creating functionalities
- Create requirements, build use cases, define interfaces and translate those into technical implementations
- Provide development support in debugging and resolving defects
- Identify and resolve issues using root cause analysis for cloud & virtual based environments
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience developing and deploying enterprise level applications to the cloud (Azure, AWS or Google Cloud)
- 5+ years’ experience designing and developing software on Unix/Linux platform
- Possess a solid understanding of databases (including SQL) and application development methodologies
- Previous experience in a full-stack web development role using AngularJS, Node.js or similar technologies
- Knowledge of web services, REST and JSON
- Experience with Docker containers and orchestration technologies (OpenStack, Kubernetes, or Swarm)
- Experience with cloud deployed NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Prior experience in architecting designs in elastic-type scaling environments
- Experience with SaaS, PaaS and IaaS technologies
- Must possess excellent communication skills (including written & oral)
Sponsorship is not provided; must be able to accept a permanent position without sponsorship requirements.