Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for Portfolio Data Analysts/Developers to join an award winning team in Irving, TX for contract to hire opportunities. These Analysts must be extremely comfortable in a client-facing roles and possess excellent communication skills! These Data/SQL Analysts will be joining a team responsible for reporting and analytics in the mortgage/finance space (must have strong T-SQL and SSRS experience). In this role, you will get your hands on a lot of the SDLC as well as interact with the users.
Our client offers some great perks upon conversion: competitive salary, 401k match, excellent healthcare benefits, flexcare spending and work hours of 9 – 6!
- SQL Server 2008+, T-SQL, SSRS, Tableau, SDLC, Dashboards, Analytics, Reporting, Originations, Mortgage/Finance
- Responsible for SSRS reporting, productions, identifying ways to make their processes more efficient and interacting with business users on a daily basis
- Responsible for analytics and reporting; must have a strong proficiency in SQL and possess the ability to manipulate, present data and put data into staging tables (more than just querying)
- Work closely with team members as well as interact with users at the executive level
- Responsible for gathering requirements and specifications; must have excellent communication skills
- Assist team in identifying and troubleshooting code-related issues; review and provide feedback
- T-SQL for developing complex models, analytics, dashboards AND SSRS or ETL experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or other related field
- Must be client facing and have strong interpersonal skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.