Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce several Contract to Hire Portfolio Analyst opportunities in Las Colinas. Our award winning client is well known within the finance industry and looking for energetic Portfolio Analysts to join their Enterprise Analytics team, an extremely fast-paced environment. These Analysts must be extremely comfortable in a client-facing role and possess excellent communication skills! Must have a strong background with process automation, Excel, SSIS, SSRS, T-SQL and Access. Our client offers some great perks upon conversion: competitive salary + bonus, + 401k match, excellent healthcare benefits, + flexcare spending + work hours of 9 – 6!
- Portfolio analysis, SQL, T-SQL, SSIS/SSRS, Access, Excel, SDLC, process automation, Mortgage
- Responsible for operational analysis, Asset Performance, working with investors and owning the modifications solicitation process
- Responsible for process automation through SQL/SSRS/SSIS; identify ways to make processes more efficient & interact with business users on a daily basis
- Responsible for analytics and reporting; must have a strong proficiency in SQL and possess the ability to manipulate, present data and put data into staging tables (more than just querying)
- Work closely with team members as well as interact with users at the executive level
- Gather requirements and specifications; must have excellent communication skills
- Assist team in identifying and troubleshooting code-related issues; review and provide feedback
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance
- 5+ years’ experience in a Portfolio Analyst role
- 5+ years' experience with Analytics and Reporting; advanced skills in data manipulation to translate business needs into reporting and analytics
- Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, queries)
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
- Must be extremely client facing with excellent communication skills
- Experience within the mortgage or finance arena is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.