Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global/enterprise industry leader for a full-time Senior DevOps Engineer in Plano. Our globally recognized client, highly respected within their industry, needs to hire a Senior DevOps Engineer who can create, maintain, support and improve complex cloud operations. This role will identify server performance improvements, devise upgrade plans and execute those plans in a timely manner. Must have expertise skills with Python scripting, creating enterprise level CI/CD pipeline builds from scratch and cloud deployments. Communication, client facing skills, personality and passion to build things are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! They have an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for someone that shares that same mind-set.
Selling points for working here: Unlimited PTO, great healthcare benefits, gym membership, 401K with match and free food each day!
- DevOps, Enterprise Cloud (Azure or AWS), Python scripting, CI/CD, Linux and Windows System administration, Docker, TFS, Automation/Orchestration and Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Will be working on a global platform that provides big data solutions
- Responsible in identifying server performance improvements as well as devise upgrade plans, all while executing in a timely manner
- Deliver complex solutions which includes fixed wireline networking, wireless with distributed systems and applications
- Manage and build the company’s CI pipeline
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Must possess a track record of delivering solutions combined with leadership in resolving issues
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Looking for a ‘go-getter’ DevOps Consultant that wants to make a difference in his/her work!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Information Technology
- Certification in cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and/or Agile/Scrum
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on coding (Python, Bash or PowerShell)
- 5+ years’ experience in Linux and Windows System administration
- 5+ years’ experience with Web Services with Apache, Nginx and RESTful APIs
- Queueing experience such as Kafka, ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ
If you are looking for an exciting DevOps role working for a global leader and enjoy fast paced working environments with multiple projects going on at once, then we'd like to hear from you.
Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.