Maxsys Solutions is currently looking for an immediate and full-time technical Business Analyst to join a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas, TX. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services and needs to hire a driven BA responsible for all technology support for their Corporate Services division (this includes planning, analysis, administration, reporting and execution of all strategic initiatives for the company’s Accounting, Finance, Treasury, Operations and Risk teams). In this role, you will serve as the primary liaison between the support services’ teams and the IT organization as a whole. To be considered, you must have a College Degree and come from the Financial Services space (private equity, hedge fund or asset mgmt). As it relates to technical experience, you must have a solid background with business analysis, process design and automation projects.
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. This position has a 10-15% bonus, based on performance.
- Business Analysis, Change Management, SQL, Process design, BPA/Automation, Financial Services (private equity, hedge fund or asset mgmt)
- Act as the SME for the company’s Operations and Accounting functions; partner with key stakeholders to understand and identify the business requirements and needs in the areas of Process Automation
- Analyze the Business Partner’s day to day ecosystems to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to solve business issues
- Analyze and develop requirements and specifications that address business functions and workflow
- Develop business requirements, implement automated solutions and seek out operational improvements to drive cooperative efficiencies across the Corporate Services’ teams
- Work closely with multiple teams in coordinating and managing the implementation, automation and/or integration of products or new features
- Develop and enhance Business Applications or tools by tailoring and implementing 3rd party packages, tools or components
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication strategy to keep the teams informed of current IT projects/roadmaps
- Develop and execute Change Management programs for new business processes
- Travel is required from time to time
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, IS or Accounting/Finance
- 5 years’ experience with business analysis and/or data analysis experience
- Must have an expertise in the analysis, design, testing and implementation of Business Process Automation (BPA) projects (specifically within the areas of Accounting/Operations)
- 2+ years’ experience in the Financial Services space (private equity, hedge fund or asset mgmt)
- Experience in the real estate or accounting space is preferred
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.