Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a SQL/SSIS Developer for a contract to hire opportunity with a leader in the automotive/software space in Irving, TX. Due to growth, our client needs to hire an experienced SQL/SSIS Developer who will be responsible for designing, creating and loading data into a Microsoft Azure SQL Data Warehouse environment. The team is in the midst of building out their first EDW and this role will work closely with the BI Manager and Development team while they complete the data warehouse (more to follow). This is a key position as he/she will get to evaluate their technical environment (find out where the data is stored and how to pull and consolidate the data)!
They offer a “family feel” environment and love to hire fun and energetic individuals that are passionate about building/designing software. This is a contract to hire role; must be able to accept a W2 opportunity without sponsorship. Must provide college transcript with GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Advanced SQL, SSIS & SSMS skills, Stored procedures, Functions, Views, Triggers, TFS, SQL Server 2008+, SQL Server Business Intelligence Design Studio, Kimball methodology, Azure and Scripting
- Develop, maintain and troubleshoot SSIS packages using SQL Server Business Intelligence Design Studio
- Develop and execute ETL packages to move data using stored procedures, functions and SQL scripts in a Microsoft SQL Server environment
- Write and maintain stored procedures and functions using T-SQL and SSMS
- Design star and snowflake schemas to support analytical needs
- Perform data analysis to identify data patterns and anomalies.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Must provide college transcript with GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Must have a minimum of 5+ years with SSIS, SSMS, Stored procedures (advanced)
- Experience with the Microsoft Parallel Data Warehouse or Azure SQL Data Warehouse
- Must have the ability to develop and organize high-quality documentation
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-motivated, analytical and detail oriented with ability to manage multiple projects
- Must have strong communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Relocation assistance is not provided. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.