Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a full-time SQL Database Developer for a privately held company in Dallas, TX. Our client, who’s recognized as an international front runner in the engineering/architectural space, is constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized all around the world for their projects. They are looking for an experienced SQL Developer with Data Warehousing, Data modeling and OLAP. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with newer technologies as well as interact with both the IT members & business stakeholders, all while designing and maintaining an agile data warehousing system.
- SQL, SSIS/SSRS/SSAS, Data Warehouse, Data modeling (Star Schema & Snowflake), Data warehouse, OLAP, MDM
- Design and maintain an agile data warehousing system
- Work closely with their App Dev team to power custom-built and homegrown applications (both transactional and analytical)
- Maintain and update analytical systems to enable moment-in-time analysis of data
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 5 years' experience building and maintaining Transactional and Analytical database management systems
- 5+ years’ experience of hands-on SQL development
- 5+ years’ experience with data warehouse design
- 5+ years' experience with data modeling (Star Schema & Snowflake)
- Must have strong SSIS/SSRS/SSAS skills
- Must possess excellent time management and communication skills
- Must be extremely comfortable interacting with high level executives as well as other team members
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.