Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a SQL DBA role with a Fortune 500 owned company in Plano, TX. Our client is recognized as a leading provider of medical software solutions and known to be an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry. Due to growth, they need to bring on a SQL DBA who will evaluate and design existing or proposed systems to structure and access databases. In this role, you’ll implement and integrate new information into existing systems or recommend installation of new systems. Must come from an enterprise environment and have prior experience supporting all database related environments (analysis services, reporting services, integration services, SQL services and replication).
This is a 6-8 month contract with the potential to become permanent. Must be a Greencard Holder or US Citizen to be considered as sponsorship is not available.
· Provide technical support for ongoing maintenance and upgrades for all related software
· Manage and support Visual Studio Team Services products including deployments
· Provide technical expertise and ongoing education for all related software
· Analyzes current database information and recommend methods to improve performance of the database
· Support all database related environments which includes analysis services, reporting services, integration services, SQL services and replication
· Implements logical data models to physical structures on SQL Server
· Installs necessary triggers, stored procedures, and business logic
· Performs database backup and recovery
· Performs database and application performance/tuning
· Prepares and manages multiple server environments
· May provide 24 hour on-call production support
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Math
- 5 years’ experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
· 3+ years’ experience in a SQL DBA role
· 1-2 years' experience in a healthcare environment
· Must have prior experience with Visual Studio deployments
· Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions
· Strong knowledge of stored procedures and triggers
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.