Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leading company in the digital wealth solutions space in search of a Database Developer (W2 only) in Dallas, TX. Our client has been recognized many times for different facets of their business and due to growth, they need to hire a mid-level Database Developer for a permanent opportunity. Must have a strong background in database optimization, data modeling, SQL coding (Views, Functions & Stored Procedures), Python and using big data platforms (NoSQL, Hadoop, Cloudera, Azure, Teradata, AWS). To be hired, MUST PASS A CREDIT CHECK.
Our client loves to hire folks that demonstrate passion about delivering exceptional quality standards! Must have excellent communication skills and be considered a self-starter! Once integrated into the role, there will be some remote work.
- Responsible for database optimization, data modeling and SQL coding (advanced skills with Views, Functions & Stored Procedures)
- Responsible for the end-to-end development life cycle (Development, Version Control, Testing & Release Management)
- Work closely with members in a data warehousing environment
- Develop ETL processes; design and work with Dimensional Models and Aggregating data
- Work with BI and Data Visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI and QlikView
Other Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational skills and communication skills
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL database development
- Experience with BI stack (SSIS/SSRS/SSAS)
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases Concepts (building data models & normalization/denormalization)
- 2+ years’ experience with big data platforms (NoSQL, Hadoop, Cloudera, Azure, Teradata, AWS)
- 2+ years’ experience using Python
- Must possess leadership skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.