Maxsys Solutions is hiring an IT Solutions Architect/Product Support Engineer for an opportunity with an extremely innovative company in Dallas, TX that is constantly raising the bar within the transportation space. Due to growth, our client is seeking a 3 month contract to hire IT Solutions Architect/Product Engineer to join their team. They need an experienced Solutions Architect who can provide system and workflow solutions for their external clients. This Architect/Product Engineer will also provide end user support to the corporate employees using the designed solutions. Because this role will be interacting with Executives, external vendors and end users, strong communication skills (both oral and written) are required. Must have experience working in a large enterprise environment. Travel (up to 25%) will be required.
· Analyze the business needs; assist in enhancing and/or re-architecting the systems currently being used on the client technology platform
· Train end users on how the architected and implemented systems function
· Work closely with senior level executives (SVP, VP of IT) regarding strategic and tactical plans for Operations
· Provide remote & on-site support to locations in the US and outside of US in areas of support related to the client technology platforms
· Document technology workflows and common system functions
· Get introduced to new software; assist in designing operational processes associated with it
· Responsible for implementing said design and provide post implementation support
· Architect and design detailed configurations for complex solutions
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a Solutions Architect role
- Experience working with solution design, job costing & quality planning
- Prior experience designing design data center solutions
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.