Maxsys Solutions is hiring a Solutions Architect – Integration for a long term consulting role with a leader in the marketing space located in Dallas, TX. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the US for their line of work and need to hire a Solutions Architect for a large integration/implementation project underway for a SAP & invoicing platform. Need an event driven Architect with experience in large/enterprise integrations, Microservices, distributed systems and TOGAF. This role will be supporting the analysis of business and technology requirements to design and build scalable enterprise application architectures and recommend courses of action to ensure technology is consistent, usable, secured and brings value to the clients’ business. Communication, client facing skills, personality and passion to build things are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! This team has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and our client is looking for someone that shares that same mind-set.
- Responsible for the implementation of solution architecture (includes 1 or more of the following domains: technology architecture, information architecture, data architecture, application architecture, security architecture & integration architecture)
- Support the analysis of business and technology requirements to design and build scalable enterprise application architectures; recommend courses of action to ensure technology is consistent, usable, secure and brings value to the business
- Implement and architect large scale, innovative IT solutions to drive business
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or IT
- Prior transformation experience in 1 or more technology stacks (Open source, PaaS, AWS, Microsoft, Java or other scalable enterprise foundations)
- 3+ years’ experience with integrations, SAP solutions, invoicing solutions & implementations
- Experience with industry architecture frameworks, TOGAF or ZACHMAN
- 5 years’ experience architecting integration solutions
- Experience in designing distributed systems & Service Oriented Architecture systems
- 5+ years’ experience with XML, XSL, SOAP, JSON, Web services, REST & Web APIs
- 3+ years’ experience w/ Enterprise Database: SQL, Oracle, Stored Procedures & NoSQL
- Experience with C# or Java development
- Experience with system defined using Event Driven Microservices architecture
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills; be able to effectively present to a targeted audience
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.