Maxsys Solutions is hiring a ServiceNow Developer for a project underway with a Fortune 200 company in Richardson, TX. Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! We’re looking for driven and motivated ServiceNow Developer with 5+ years’ experience with ServiceNow development, configuration, integration and administration in an enterprise environment. Must have a strong background with IT Service Management, IT Business Management, Service Portal and Security Operations. This is a 4-5 month contract with the potential to go perm (only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered at this time).
- Provide development, support and administration of their global ServiceNow platform
- Diagnose and isolate incidents through testing and work to develop workarounds and fixes
- Analyze system processes and develop enhancements to improve user experience and general system usability
- Ensure appropriate approvals for user access requests; assist in maintaining security of the system applications being supported
- Document reproduction steps and generate defect reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Advanced knowledge of ServiceNow Best Practices and ongoing knowledge of latest ServiceNow features
- Knowledge of REST and SOAP web services
- Knowledge of ServiceNow Glide classes
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
Apply online or email a copy of your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com