Our client offers a competitive salary, bonus, 401k match, excellent healthcare benefits, flexcare spending and work hours of 9 – 6!
- Responsible for Application UI configuration & Workflow configuration
- Create and maintain enhancements to existing implementation as well as perform upgrades
- Development of requirement integration components (SSO & LDAP)
- Developer will assist the team with UI, scripting and workflows as well as generate and configure reporting
- Prepare all technology-related, client facing and internal deliverables
- Will maintain upgrades and deliver custom applications within ServiceNow
- Will act as the SME gathering and analyzing requirements as well as developing custom contents for each module
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- ServiceNow Certification is required
- Prior experience with ServiceNow HR products is preferred
- 5+ years’ experience working with the ServiceNow platform as a key technical resource leading the development of ServiceNow solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Previous technical consulting experience
- Must have excellent leadership skills as the SME
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.