Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking an immediate and full-time Service Desk Manager to join a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services; due to growth, they need to hire a driven & client facing Service Desk/Help Desk Manager who will be leading and directing a team of Service Desk professionals who provide end user computer support (desktop, laptop, mobile devices, scanners, printers and more). This role will also be responsible for completing staff reviews, appraisals and personal development plans; therefore communication and strong time-management skills are important. BACHELOR’S DEGREE IS REQUIRED.
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. This position has a 10-15% bonus, based on performance.
- Service Desk/Help Desk, SCCM, System Access/IT Security, Tier 1 Application Support, Desktop/Laptop Software, End User Devices, AV equipment
- Lead and direct a team of Service Desk professionals who provide end user computing (desktop, laptop, mobile devices, scanners, printers and more)
- Oversee a team responsible for designing, developing and maintaining end point services that support desktop/ laptop computers, mobile devices, scanners, printers, phones and conference room AV equipment
- Work closely with Executives in providing regular analytics on Service Desk metrics
- Develop and implement industry standard management (ITIL) methods; lead and direct a team of Service Desk professionals
- Participate in the development of end point deployment and management policies
- Ensure proper management of security and monitoring using tools (WSUS and SCCM)
- 10-15% travel required
- Bachelor's Degree required in Computer Science, IS or Engineering
- ITIL Certification
- 7+ years’ experience in a hands-on Service Desk/Help Desk role (4+ years in a Management role)
- 5+ years’ experience with SCCM and mobile device management solutions
- Proficient with Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Configuration and Major Incident Management
- Must have a proven track record of educational and professional achievement and be comfortable working in a complex business environment
- Must have exceptional customer service attitude and be able to communicate to executives
- Experience in the real estate, accounting or financial services space is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.