Maxsys Solutions is seeking a full-time Service Desk Manager in Hyattsville, Maryland with an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within the transportation industry. The Service Desk Manager is responsible for managing a team who troubleshoots IT issues and implements policies/procedures regarding how problems are identified, received and documented. This role will evaluate new information systems, products/services and make recommendations or changes to existing products/services. This role will be interacting with internal customers as well as Executives; therefore, strong communication skills (both oral and written) are important!
- Service Desk, ServiceNow, KPIs, Reports, Windows 7+, Office 2013+, Exchange 2010+, SharePoint 2013+ and Office365
- Develop KPIs to measure the Service Desk team’s performance; provide continuous communication to clients on all open issues
- Manage work orders to ensure all Service Desk inquiries are resolved in a timely and accurate manner
- Oversee work order queue to exceed compliance and customer satisfaction
- Create and analyze reports to assess performance metrics for Upper Management
- Analyze IT requirements for users; provide recommendations
- Develop, maintain and manage yearly end user and ticket completion surveys
- Document and provide training for Service Desk team to perform basic troubleshooting of Tier 1 issues
- Establish and maintain positive work relationships among multiple teams (IT, users and Executives)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in an Infrastructure role
- 2+ years’ experience in a Service Desk Manager role
- 2+ years’ experience with operating ServiceNow
- Experience with Windows 7+ and Office 2013+
- Exchange 2010+, SharePoint 2013+ and Office365
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.