Maxsys Solutions is seeking a full-time Service Desk Analyst in Hyattsville, Maryland with an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within the transportation industry. The Service Desk Analyst fields all incoming IT service requests from their internal & external users as well as provide timely responses within established SLA’s to all requests. In this role, you will participate in on-call rotations (once a week) and act as the primary point of contact for any system issues that take place after hours. This role will be interacting with external vendors, end users and Management; therefore, strong communication skills (both oral and written) are important!
- Service Desk, ServiceNow, Windows 7+, Office 2013+, Exchange 2010+ and Office365
- Act as 1st line support in troubleshooting IT related problems from in-house software to hardware (includes laptops, PCs, printers, VoIP phones as well as Mobile Push to Talk phones); escalate any unresolved calls to the 2nd level support team or corporate support, if required
- Receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email; log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (ServiceNow)
- Responsible for basic AD support; create user accounts and reset passwords
- Provide support with Microsoft Office applications used within the OCC (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
- Provide access training and support for Citrix delivered applications
- Work with application vendors when external technical support is needed (i.e. WebEx)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS or related field
- ITIL Foundations, MCP and A+ certifications are preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a Service Desk role
- 2+ years’ experience with operating ServiceNow
- Prior experience with Incident Management
- Experience with Windows 7+ and Office 2013+
- Exchange 2010+ and Office365
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.