Maxsys Solutions is currently looking for a full-time Service Delivery Manager to join an international company in the Real Estate Services space in Dallas. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services; they need to hire a Service Delivery Manager with experience in client-facing/consulting roles, O365 and Azure. Because this role is extremely client facing, communication skills are key! Our client provides many avenues of growth for its team members that are seeking long-term careers. They offer great salaries, a 401K program and great healthcare benefits.
- Service Delivery Management, Office 365 and Azure (AWS is acceptable)
- Responsible for managing the Service Delivery team while working closely with clients to integrate best practices and better understand their needs
- Build professional relationships with clients; must understand clients’ architecture and infrastructure needs, all while communicating or translating those to the Service Delivery team
- Monitor SLAs and validate that service performance is being reported and meets agreed-upon levels
- Accountable for all areas of Service Delivery projects (requirements development, project schedule development, management and tracking and project risk management
- Create IT consulting proposals, contract scoping and delivery of services
- Up to 30% travel
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field
- 7+ years’ experience in a Service Delivery capacity role
- 5 years’ experience in a technical consulting role
- 3+ years in a Management role
- Experience in Real Estate is preferred
- Prior experience working directly with clients
- Must have excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.