- Design elegant and simple user experiences for customers
- Translate business strategies into flows, wireframes and prototypes that will translate into simpler user experiences
- Work closely with others in driving product strategies, performance analytics and key performance indicators in order to monitor performance and guide product design
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Developers to design interfaces that simplify complex business problems
- Contribute to the design, development and testing of mission-critical applications (this includes new applications and enhancements to existing systems)
- Lead UX initiatives using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Promote a user-centered design approach to rapidly test and iterate through designs
- Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Visual Design or MIS
- 5+ years’ experience with UX design, Interaction design and Product design
- 3+ years’ experience designing multi-channel experiences (mobile, tablet and web)
- 3+ years’ experience with UX/wireframing tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Balsamiq and Sketch)
- Must have a solid understanding of mobile first and responsive design from a technical perspective and accessibility first from a UX perspective
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team!
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Experience within the finance space is a plus
Again, this is a full-time opportunity that will interact with both internal and external teams across the company’s IT division. In addition to their casual work environment, they offer healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.