Maxsys Solutions is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator to join a Plano-based company in the digital/on-line banking space! Our client, ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the US, is hiring a permanent Systems Admin who will maintain internal development environments, the servers within the corporate Active Directory domain environment and provide desktop support to developers and other internal staff. You’ll act as the primary support contact for the hosted solution they offer and will monitor and implement recommendations to provide a highly-available and disaster-recovery-enabled infrastructure environment. This is an exciting time to join a company that has been named one of the Top 10 Coolest Tech companies to work for in Texas. They offer competitive salaries, stock options from Day 1, excellent healthcare benefits, great PTO program and free catered lunches every day.
· Responsible for executing established policies around endpoint security, access control, change control, backups and documentation to meet internal quality standards, established policies and auditable requirements
· Assist end users with connectivity and system usage, troubleshooting, configuring and replacing defective components
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or MIS
· Current certifications (MSITP Enterprise Administrator, MSITP Server Administrator and/or VMware Certified Professional)
· 7+ years of system administration of Windows Server 2008 and 2012 environments supporting multiple physical sites (including AD, DHCP, DNS and VPNs)
· 5+ years’ experience administering virtualized environments using products such as VMware vCenter Server and ESX 5.0 or higher
· 5+ years’ experience providing internal desktop support to PC/Windows 7 and Mac/OSX clients in corporate domain environments (including diagnosing hardware, software and network problems)
· 5+ years’ experience administering complex environments with Cisco networking equipment
· Must be familiarity with complex environments with multiple VPN tunnels, MPLS endpoints and familiarity with cipher technologies, multiple internal VLAN’s and tagged traffic
· Prior experience administering corporate anti-virus, backup, network monitoring and enterprise whole-disk encryption tools
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
Must be able to pass required criminal background check and drug test