Maxsys Solutions has partnered with an extremely innovative company in North Dallas in search of several permanent .Net Developers with a loan originations background. Our client, a leader in the non-prime lending space, is hiring full-time Developers who will be moving onto a .Net platform; these folks will be working closely with QAs, Product Owners and Architects in implementing new solutions for their loan originations software platform. As one of their Senior Developers, you’ll play an active role in all phases of the software development lifecycle to ensure adherence to corporate standards and best practices.
This is an opportunity where one can make a direct impact on different products in a fast paced environment. Work for a company that’s received multiple designations (i.e. Best-in-class employer and one of Forbes most promising companies). These positions are paid a competitive salary & bonus; our client offers great healthcare benefits, PTO program & 401k match, $1 for $1!
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions within the loan originations platform
- Work closely with Architects to maintain and drive technical product roadmap
- Take an active leadership role in all phases of the SDLC, employing the latest technologies & development best practices as well as supporting the team in releasing software to production
- Provide leadership and direction to the Development team
- Work with QA/UAT to ensure all changes are properly tested
- Work with internal partners regarding business application requirements and goals to assist in the development of scalable and high-performance databases within SQL Server databases
- Identify and tune queries, indexes and database settings to optimize query execution; manage SQL Server resource utilization
- Oversee troubleshooting of performance problems during development and testing
- Provide insight into IT processes
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years in a hands-on software development role
- 2+ years’ experience in a senior/leadership role
- Must possess a strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with Azure (developing, deploying and supporting applications in the cloud)
- Advanced T-SQL skills; write stored procedures and SQL batch processes
- 5+ years’ experience with SQL Server Data Tools (Database Projects), TFS & Git
- Prior experience with SQL Server Agent; create, schedule and troubleshoot jobs
- Experience building and utilizing REST architecture
- Prior experience in a loan originations environment
- Must possess strong communication & written skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.