Maxsys Solutions is searching for a permanent (W2) Senior Principal Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and is a proven leader in the real estate space! They’re looking for a driven and motivated Senior Principal Engineer to drive & define the technical architecture of global applications using Microservices, React, Elasticsearch, Azure, Machine Learning and Sitecore. This technical Lead/Principal Engineer must have a minimum of 10+ years’ experience with software development and have worked on global platforms in the past.
This is a highly visible position with many exciting things taking place; this is an opportunity to set the technical vision for the team and build global applications at scale, all while mentoring Software Engineers. They offer great healthcare benefits, 401k match, flexible work hours and a 10-15% bonus in this role.
- Lead technical POC activities; test new technologies
- Drive & own projects as well as provide hands-on development/design capabilities around technical architecture of distributed, search-driven applications
- Work closely with Product Managers and Engineering teams on data integration
- Write patterns, practices and algorithms
- Identify complex problems and provide solutions
- Provide leadership to the teams, including Junior Engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 10+ years’ experience with hands-on software development
- 2+ years’ experience using React (front end development)
- 5+ years’ experience of hands-on data modeling
- 3+ year’s experience with deployment automation (CI/CD)
- 3+ years’ experience with cloud technologies (Azure or AWS)
- 3+ years’ mapping experience (Leaflet, Google Maps, Mapbox)
- 3+ years’ experience in a DevOps environment
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
- Be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.