They need to hire a full-time Software Developer that is extremely analytical, energetic and considered to be ‘self-starter’ that loves to solve and build things! Their Developers gather and analyze requirements as well as make architectural and design recommendations. This position offers a competitive base salary, stock options from Day 1, a full suite of healthcare benefits and unlimited PTO.
- Work with SOA principles (includes experience implementing WCF 3.5)
- Responsible for ORM frameworks (such as NHibernate, ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL)
- SQL Server 2008+, write queries, stored procedures, create tables, indexes and foreign keys
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent
- 2-3 years' experience with SOA principles (includes implementing WCF 3.5)
- 1-2 years’ experience working with SCM systems (Git, VSS, TFS or Subversion) in continuous integration environments (i.e. Bamboo, Jenkins, CruiseControl or TeamCity)
- SQL Server 2012+ (writing queries, stored procedures, creating tables, indexes and foreign keys and query tuning/optimization)
- Social media or mobile web-based and native-application solutions development is preferred
- Excellent communication skills and a self-starter
- Must have excellent problem solving skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.