Maxsys Solutions is currently looking for an immediate and full-time .Net/MVC Architect/Developer to join a dynamic global real estate/financial services group in Dallas. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services and need to hire a rockstar .Net Developer responsible for moving the team from a .Net MVC framework onto something more cutting edge. This role will be interacting with all levels of employees and management; therefore, communication and time management skills are key. This Developer/Architect will be responsible for developing critical business web applications and take full responsibility/ownership of delivered solutions. Looking for someone with a financial services background!
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. In addition, they provide vacation/holiday/sick time PTO, tuition reimbursement and professional development training and certifications. Compensation is very aggressive and includes a fantastic bonus plan.
- .Net, HTML5, MVC, Angular/Angular 2, ReactJS., jQuery, Bootstrap, Kendu UI, SQL, OLTP
- Responsible for full-stack developing, architecting and leading a group of great .Net talent
- Provide illustrate leadership skills when it comes to understanding what’s appropriate for the direction of business technology; strategic initiatives
- Will oversee the move from current .Net MVC framework onto something more cutting edge
- Will take full responsibility and ownership of the success of delivered solutions
- Must have excellent time management skills; will be working on time sensitive projects
- Must have hands-on experience with development and architecture
- Bachelor's Degree required in IS, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Must have excellent communication skills; this position will be interacting with all levels of employees and management
- Experience in a real estate and/or financial services is preferred