Maxsys Solutions has partnered with an extremely innovative company in search of a full-time Lawson Administrator in Dallas. They are looking for a Lawson Admin who will act as the Lead Engineer in maintaining and troubleshooting their ERP system as well as maintaining uptime, reliability and quality of the Lawson Application. Because this role will interact with vendors to deploy upgrades and act as the Lead role for Tier 2/3 support, communication is extremely important. They need to hire a Lawson Administration SME who can advise clients on Lawson technology roadmaps, migration strategies and risks.
- Lawson administration, Lawson Financials, Lawson Procurement, Lawson HCM, Lawson Supply Chain, LDAP (Microsoft ADAM, IBM TDS), SQL, T-SQL, WebSphere Administration (implementation is preferred), Windows Server
- Advise clients on Lawson technology roadmaps, migration strategies and risks
- Provide Tier 2/3 support on all ERP related events; document any/all changes to the ERP system
- Maintain all Lawson modules (this includes security, patching, workflows and integrations)
- Work closely with multiple teams (Finance/Accounting, Business Systems, Service Desk, etc.)
- Track and update all incidents into the company’s ticketing system
- Provide after-hours support during maintenance activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7+ years’ experience with Lawson Administration
- 5+ years’ experience with Lawson Landmark Administration (monitoring, patches and upgrades)
- Prior experience with Lawson’s schema for HR/Benefits/Payroll and Financial Modules
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders & those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.