Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for an iOS Developer to join a global technology leader in Dallas, TX for a year-long consulting role. Our client is well recognized for their professional products/services, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the telecom space and looking for a ROCKSTAR iOS Developer that has several years’ experience developing, architecting and implementing native applications. This Developer will get to build and update iOS applications from scratch. Must have experience with OO Design (C/Swift), Xcode IDE, iOS SDK development and have published one or more applications to the Apple iTunes App Store. Our client is looking for a Developer who possesses strong leadership qualities, enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and excited to work on mobile applications to be used globally!
- iOS framework, HIG, Objective-C, Cloud/content service (AWS), JSON, Jenkins, XML and CoreData
- Responsible for iOS development in a native environment; build iOS applications from scratch for both internal and external customers
- Must understand the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies of iOS development
- Work towards refining details that will optimize a user's experience and architecting reliable platforms/systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS development, design and testing for iPhone and iPad
- 5+ years’ experience with object-oriented designing and programming skills
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS SDK, Xcode IDE and Objective-C/Swift
- Prior experience creating adaptive layouts using Storyboards and AutoLayout
- Prior experience with RDBMS (SQL Server or Oracle) or NoSQL (MongoDB & CassandraDB)
- Experience with Git/Bitbucket, Jira and Confluence
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.