Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global leader in the commercial real estate space in search of a permanent iOS Developer. Our client is well recognized for their professional services, dynamic work environment and proven leadership and due to growth, they need to hire a Mobile/iOS Engineer to help grow their Product Team as they work towards expanding their internal and client-facing (web & mobile) applications. The Senior iOS Developer will help lead mobile development initiatives that will create dynamic interactive mobile applications for their client facing professionals and customers on a global scale. To be considered, you must have published apps in the App store as well as have Native iOS development/architecture and Objective C/Swift experience.
We’re looking for a Developer who possesses strong leadership qualities, enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and excited to work on mobile applications that will be used globally! Our client offers unlimited PTO, 401k with match of 3% and excellent healthcare benefits.
- Lead mobile development initiatives that will create dynamic interactive mobile applications for their client facing professionals and customers on a global scale
- Develop and test new enterprise application features using test-driven development
- Work closely with UX, Design, Product Management and Engineering to help define and implement innovative solutions for the product and visuals direction
- Work closely with Product Manager and Scrum Master to estimate, design and build efficient business applications
- Work closely with the development team on implementing methodologies; work with DevOps machine-building platform (Jenkins & Circle CI)
- Must have a solid understanding of SDLC and other development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS development, design and testing
- Must be proficient in Native and iOS libraries
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux servers
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools
- Must understand the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies of iOS development
- 1+ year of experience working in the Cloud (Azure or AWS)
- Prior experience working with standard and modern digital design tools such as InVision & Sketch
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
- Must 2 or more apps in the app store
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.
You may apply online or email a copy of your to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com