Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global leader in the financial services space in search of an experienced Senior IBM Datacap Engineer for a full-time opportunity in Arlington, TX (must be local to the DFW area to be considered). Due to growth, they need to hire a Senior IBM Engineer who’s worked extensively with IBM FileNet, IBM Datacap Studio and other modules. This role will be responsible for designing, developing and supporting enterprise-class IBM Datacap capture solutions.
Our client offers many perks to their employees (great healthcare benefits, 401k and more)!
- IBM FileNet, IBM Datacap Studio, Datacap Classification, Data Extraction, Web services
- Design, develop and support enterprise-class IBM Datacap capture solutions
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle of IBM Datacap products
- Implement high-volume central scanning as well as distributed scanning operations
- Responsible for Functional analysis & business requirement gathering
- Create Datacap validation and page-identification rules
- Responsible for Datacap Web Services and database integration
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with FileNet and Datacap Studio
- 5+ years’ experience in designing Datacap workflow in Datacap Studio
- Hands-on experience in Datacap Custom panel design and C# programming
- Proficient in Datacap – Functional analysis & business requirement gathering
- Proficient in Datacap Custom Codes, Rules, Tasks, Web Services/WSDL
- Experience in IBM FileNet P8 4.5/5.0/5.2.x/5.5
- Experience in optimal configuration of IBM Datacap Rulerunner
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.