Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global leader in the financial services space in search of an experienced Senior IBM Case Manager Engineer for a full-time opportunity in Arlington, TX (must be local to the DFW area to be considered). Due to growth, they need to hire a Senior IBM Case Manager Engineer who’s worked extensively with IBM FileNet and BPM Workflow design. This role will be responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting enterprise-class IBM Case Manager solutions.
Our client offers many perks to their employees (great healthcare benefits, 401k and more)!
- IBM FileNet, IBM Case Manager, SOA, Web services, SOAP, REST
- Design, develop, implement and support enterprise-class FileNet CE API development & BPM Workflow design and implementation
- Participate in all phases of the development life cycle
- Design and implement global enterprise IBM Case Manager solutions adhering to best practices
- Implement high-volume central scanning as well as distributed scanning operations
- Responsible for Functional analysis & business requirement gathering
- Integrate IBM Case Manager solutions with IBM Datacap
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with FileNet CE API development & BPM Workflow design & implementation
- Proficient in integrating IBM Case Manager solutions with IBM Datacap
- Proficient in developing custom widgets and Navigator plugin development
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and web services (WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Proficient in FileNet BPM Workflow design and implementation
- Proficient in CE Operations, Case operations component & designing custom component operations
- Experience in IBM FileNet P8 4.5/5.0/5.2.x/5.5
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.