Maxsys Solutions is searching for a Senior Golang ETL Developer to join a Fortune 200 company in Dallas, TX for a permanent opportunity! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! Due to growth, they need to hire a driven and motivated Golang Developer who will work alongside experienced Engineers and Team Leads in developing new features and enhancements using Golang. You’ll develop prototypes and production code with amalgamation of new technologies in areas of data quality, data manipulation and KPI dashboard reporting.
Upon conversion, there are fantastic perks to the company such as unlimited PTO, 401k and great healthcare benefits.
· GoLang, Kafka, SQL, SSIS, Tableau, Agile, Scrum, Visio, S3, Postgres DB, Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- Work closely with technical Engineers and Team Leads to develop new features and enhancements in the GoLang programming language
- Develop and support data integrations (SSIS, Micro-services, Apache Kafka, Golang and Python)
- Manage and support data quality initiatives using Tableau and SQL
- Perform periodic review of products for Agile design and Architectural alignment
- Collaborate with Scrum team members during daily standups and assist in gathering requirements and participating in sprint planning and design sessions. Work closely with Scrum Master & team to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications
- Create Visio diagram to document Data flow and data dependencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years’ technical experience in various IT data & architecture related roles
- 3+ years’ experience in developing prototypes using open source or cloud-based technologies (Micro-services, Apache Kafka, GoLang, Python)
- Knowledge with S3, Postgres DB, Cassandra and ElasticSearch
- 5+ years’ experience with data modeling
- 3+ years’ experience with hands-on Golang development
- 3+ years’ experience in a large scale enterprise environment
- Expert level skills with Erwin, SQL, SSIS & Tableau
- Must possess advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Must possess strong organizational and critical thinking skills in order to assess complex problems; be able to navigate objectives and develop acceptable Enterprise application and governance solutions
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply to this position online or by emailing your resume to Krista@Maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.