Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space in search of a permanent Senior Fullstack .Net Developer in Dallas, TX. This person will join a team that’s moving a platform to Azure, standing up automation (CI/CD) and responsible for designing/developing web application solutions, components, shared API service solutions, vendor and cloud platform integrations and enterprise services. As the Senior .Net Developer, you’ll assist in defining and maintaining development standards and design principles as well as ensure alignment to the enterprise and solution architecture standards and best practices.
Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate about technology as well as innovation. Must have advanced skills with .Net development, Web APIs, SQL and automation. After 90 days, they offer ‘work from home’ 2 days a week.
- .Net Development, PaaS/SaaS, Web APIs, Automation, SQL, Azure platform, Continuous Integration tools (MSBuild, VSTS, TeamCity and Jenkins), SSIS/SSRS and SiteCore CMS
- Design & develop Fullstack web applications, shared API services & back-end app solutions
- Build software solutions per software engineering design best practices for maintainable code
- Produce design artifacts, develop & test applications; support production operation of code
- Responsible for the continued automation of processes
- Identify, gather & promote technology processes/systems in Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Work closely with the Lead Developer, team members and 3rd party development teams
- Work with Leads to build out automated build & deployment pipelines using VSTS platform
- Promote Agile development methodologies & DevOps in partnership with the PMO & Lead
- Work closely with Infrastructure and Operations teams to move applications and services to PAAS & IAAS solutions on Azure from a private cloud-hosting provider
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Analytical related field or Engineering
- 8+ years’ experience building .Net applications
- Advanced experience with .Net web technologies-Web APIs, MVC, C#, XML, HTML & IIS
- Experience building out & maintaining test automation (Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Load)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (MSBuild, VSTS, TeamCity and Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, IoC, Dependency Injection
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure computing platforms
- Proficient with SQL (developing complex queries, stored procedures & SSIS/SSRS) processes in order to migrate data from various data sources
- Experience with SiteCore CMS is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.