Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space in search of a permanent Senior .Net Developer in Dallas, TX. This person will join a team that’s moving a platform to Azure, standing up automation (CI/CD) and responsible for designing/developing web application solutions, components, shared API service solutions, vendor and cloud platform integrations and enterprise services. As the Senior .Net Developer, you’ll assist in defining and maintaining development standards and design principles as well as ensure alignment to the enterprise and solution architecture standards and best practices.
Our client is looking for someone who’s passionate about technology as well as innovation. Must have advanced skills with .Net development, Web APIs, SQL and automation. After 90 days, they offer remote work 2 days a week.
- .Net Development, Web APIs, Automation, SQL, Azure platform, Continuous Integration tools (MSBuild, VSTS, TeamCity and Jenkins), SSIS/SSRS and SiteCore CMS
- Design and develop Fullstack web applications, shared API services and back-end application solutions
- Build FS software solutions per software engineering design best practices for maintainable and extensible code
- Produce design artifacts, develop and test applications as well as support production operation of the code
- Responsible for the continued automation of processes
- Identify, gather and promote the use of technology processes and systems with Agile & DevOps methodologies
- Work closely with the Lead Developer, team members and 3rd party development teams for design and review of projects with respect to adherence to coding standards and industry best practices
- Work with the Lead Developer to build out automated build and deployment pipelines using the VSTS platform
- Promote Agile development methodologies and DevOps in partnership with the PMO and Lead Developer
- Work closely with Infrastructure and Operations teams to move applications and services to PAAS & IAAS solutions on Azure from a private cloud-hosting provider
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Analytical related field or Engineering
- 8+ years’ experience building .Net applications
- Advanced experience with .Net web technologies (Web APIs, MVC, C#, XML, HTML, SSL & IIS)
- Experience building out and maintaining test automation (Unit, Integration, Acceptance, Load & Performance)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools (MSBuild, VSTS, TeamCity and Jenkins)
- Test Driven Development, mocking frameworks, IoC, Dependency Injection
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure computing platforms
- Proficient with SQL and developing complex queries, stored procedures and developing ETL (SSIS)/SSRS processes in order to migrate data from various data sources
- Experience with SiteCore CMS is preferred
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.