- Develop and test new enterprise application features using test-driven development
- Participate in the specification and design of new features at the requests of clients or businesses; assist in the preparation of user stories, specifications and estimates
- Work closely with Product Managers and Stakeholders to estimate, design and build long term business applications
- Identify and raise blocks, issues and risks to Management and team members
- Create automated integration tests, unit tests and performance tests for applications
- Participate with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system and software issues that may arise in the production environment
- Analyze problems, conduct root cause analysis, assist in resolution of problems using defined problem management procedure and help in application support and maintenance of customer applications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- 6+ years’ experience in a hands-on .Net development role
- 2+ years’ experience developing enterprise applications
- 2+ years’ experience working with Azure or AWS (cloud environment)
- 2+ years' experience in the restaurant space
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a proven ability to manage time
- Must have excellent communication and time-management skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.