Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas, TX in search of a permanent Full Stack .Net Developer. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services. Due to growth, they need to hire a driven and passionate Senior .Net Developer who will be leading a team responsible for building process automation and real estate asset management solutions for the businesses. This role is responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to Stakeholders and End users along with all communications with the businesses. The team will be moving from a .Net MVC framework onto something more cutting edge in the future so they’re definitely looking for someone with strong leadership skills.
They offer major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. They offer vacation/holiday/sick time PTO, tuition reimbursement and professional development training and certifications. In addition to the permanent salary, there is a bonus on top of that.
- Work closely with the business on future solutions and innovative ideas; work directly with and through the Business Solutions Group to gather requirements, iterate through design and deliver high quality solutions
- Ensure the delivery of feasible, timely, high-value solutions that integrate with existing systems/platforms
- Collaborate with team members around their Commercial Real Estate platform
- Bachelor’s Degree required in IS, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Must provide transcript with a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- 5+ years’ experience in a hands-on .Net/MVC development role
- 1-2 years’ experience with AngularJS or ReactJS
- 1-2 years’ experience working in the financial services/commercial real estate space
- Must have excellent communication skills; this role will interact with all levels of management/employees
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.