Maxsys Solutions is currently hiring a mid-level DevOps Engineer for a potential contract to hire opportunity with a Fortune 500 company in Dallas. Our client is well recognized for their professional services, dynamic work environment and known to be a proven leader within their industry! Due to growth, they need a DevOps Engineer who’s strong with AWS, Continuous Integration, Jenkins and Docker. This role will serve as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements; therefore, strong communication skills are a ‘must have.’ Because of their fast paced environment, we’re looking for someone who has the ability to meet tight deadlines with enthusiasm and a strong work ethic!
- DevOps, AWS, Docker, TFS, Jenkins, Git, CI/CD, ServiceNow
- Create, maintain and optimize automated build and deployment pipelines
- Assist stand up CI/CD pipelines across all environments against product code repos (TFS, VSTS & Git)
- Work closely with other team members in a ServiceNow environment (ServiceNow)
- Design, build and deploy automated testing solutions for infrastructure
- Build and maintain delivery pipelines using Continuous Integration
- Present ideas/information in group settings to other key players within the IT Department
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5-7 years’ experience in a hands-on DevOps
- Advanced experience with Jenkins and Docker standing up AWS environments
- Strong CI skills and tools (TFS, VSTS and Git)
- Prior experience working in a ticketing environment (ServiceNow)
- Strong communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.