Maxsys Solutions is searching for an experienced senior-level DevOps Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX for a contract to hire opportunity (Greencard Holders and US Citizens only). Our client is well recognized for their professional services and dynamic work environment and known to be a proven leader within their industry! This team is responsible for the development of lifecycle of services from inception and development, through deployment, operation and enhancement. They are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer experienced with AWS (or Azure), Continuous Integration, TFS, PowerShell, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes and SaaS/PaaS environments. Because of their fast paced environment, there must be a proven ability to meet tight deadlines with energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic! Our client provides flexible work hours, 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan + bonus, once you become a FTE.
Top Skill Requirements:
- DevOps, AWS/Azure, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes, TFS, Jenkins, PowerShell
- Create, maintain and optimize automated build and deployment pipelines
- Provide solutions on various CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity, TFS/VSTS and Octopus)
- Research new opportunities for automation across Agile and Hybrid teams
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and middleware issues
- Design, build and deploy automated testing solutions for infrastructure
- Build and maintain delivery pipelines using Continuous Integration
- Present ideas and information in group settings to other key players within the IT Department
- Create and maintain documentation of application environments workflows and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5-7 years’ experience in a hands-on DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering or similar capacity managing SaaS/PaaS environments
- Strong background in Windows or Linux-based OS
- CI practices and tools such as TFS & Jenkins
- Strong background with cloud formation & configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef)
- Must have programming and scripting language experience such as PowerShell
- Strong communication and conceptual skills required
If you are interested in working for one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 organizations in Dallas, we’d love to hear from you! Our client is the largest firm in their field and they’re looking for a dynamic and driven DevOps Engineer to join their team. This person needs to have advanced level experience with 5-7 years of experience working in enterprise level environments.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.