Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation space in search of a permanent Data warehouse Developer/Architect in Dallas, TX. Our client is looking for a Senior Data Warehouse Developer/Architect who will get to own the data warehouse and reporting systems as well as re-architect the current system as a hosted solution. They’re looking for someone who’s passionate about technology as well as innovation. Must have advanced skills with development, architecture, SQL Server Database Platform, SSIS, Stored procedures and dimensional modeling techniques.
Once acclimated to the role & after the 1st 90 days, they offer remote work 2 days a week.
- Architecture/Development, Azure Cloud, Data warehouse, SSIS/SSRS, Power BI, Hana
- Design, develop and maintain operational data stores, data warehouses, data marts, data lakes and analytics architecture
- Work closely with IT architects and leadership in implementing the technical vision for the data and analytics strategies
- Collaborate with business owners and IT leadership in gathering business requirements and creating architectural designs
- Design and implement a flexible platform for operational data stores, data warehouses, data marts and data lakes using standard practices
- Document the systems of record, data dictionaries and data flow diagrams as well as other artifacts for strategic data management
- Implement data strategies according to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the EDW
- Deliver large data integration projects that require leveraging best practices expertise and experience at implementation as well as effective technology know-how
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Analytical related field or Engineering
- 6+ years’ experience performing data warehouse architecture development and management
- 5+ years’ experience with Tableau, SSIS, Power BI or other reporting & analytical tools
- Advanced knowledge in data warehouse, Star-schema design and Snowflake schema design
- Advanced knowledge of project management methodology and principles
- 2+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure computing platforms
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.