Maxsys Solutions is seeking an experienced and motivated Senior Cyber Forensics Analyst for a growing company in Dallas, TX. This contract to hire Cyber Forensics Analyst will be responsible for providing security analysis and recommendations to company cyber security related investigations. Must be knowledgeable with acquiring and analyzing forensic data and evidence, data preservation and chain of custody.
- 3+ years specialized forensic analysis experience using the EnCase Endpoint Investigator, EnCase eDiscovery or similar forensics tools
- Prefer someone who is EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) certified Qualifications
- Other relevant certifications include CISSP, CISA and CCSP
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field, Electrical Engineering or other related field
- 3+ years' experience in specialized forensic analysis
- EnCase Certified Examiner (EnCE) certification is preferred
- In depth understanding of ISO 27001/27002:2013, NIST SP 800-61
- Knowledge of Windows/Linux file systems, files, applications, metadata, and logs
- Outstanding written skills for preparing reports and briefings
- Ability to obtain a DoD Secret security clearance
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.