Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a 3 month Contract to Hire Senior Cisco Network Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and dynamic work environment and is a known and proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for a driven Network Engineer who will monitor specific events, manage and evaluate existing infrastructure and participate in daily functions (firewall requests and F5, specifically with LTM and APM).
Because of their fast paced environment, this Network Engineer must be able to meet tight deadlines and possess a strong work ethic! Our client offers a competitive salary, great benefits and excellent PTO program for this role!
- Network, Data Center, Virtualization, LAN/WAN, Optimization, Firewalls and NAC, Wi-Fi, IPSec, Cisco ASR/ISR routers
- Must have advanced experience with network security (ASA Firewalls, SSL VPN and URL Filtering)
- Troubleshoot reported issues (ie. application performance, high traffic bandwidth and inability to access networks)
- Evaluate current designs, newer technologies and provide recommendations on a much more technical level
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field
- 5+ years’ experience with the design, implementation and support of the network
- 5+ years’ of real estate industry experience is preferred
- 5 years' experience with Cisco routers and Cisco Catalyst switches
- Advanced knowledge of network monitoring protocols and/or systems (TAPs, SNMP, Syslog, Netflow and IP SLA)
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are interested in working for one of the fastest growing Fortune 200 organizations in Dallas, we'd love to hear from you! Our client is the largest firm in their field and they're looking for a dynamic and driven Senior Network Engineer to join their team. This person needs to have advanced level experience with 5+ years' experience working in enterprise level environments.