Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Senior Cisco Engineer, CCIE to join a dynamic international real estate services group in Dallas for a CTH opportunity. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services. Due to growth, they need to hire a Cisco Engineer well versed with networking technologies and procedures within Unified Communication technologies, VPN Firewall and top tier OEM equipment. Cisco CCIE certification is required.
· Cisco Networks, Network Infrastructure (Core & Remote) switches & routers, Firewall/VPN Security, Wireless systems, Unified Communications, VoIP, CCIE, Disaster Recovery, Azure & Windows Server Administration
· Provide guidance in determining what’s appropriate for the direction of strategic initiatives/projects; serve as mentor to junior Cisco Engineers
· Assist with install/project data collection during project implementations
· Resolve service delivery and client issues, when needed
· Responsible for trouble tickets and meeting SLA requirements
· Participate in on-call rotations every 4-6 weeks
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other related field
· Cisco CCIE certification is required
· 5+ years’ experience in the implementation, design and/or maintenance of converged networks utilizing top tier OEM equipment (Cisco, HP, Aruba, Juniper and PaloAlto)
· 5+ years of hands-on experience within the infrastructure arena (Cisco networks, servers, hardware, migrations, integrations, configurations)
· Hands-on experience designing, configuring and maintaining of UC & VoIP systems
· Experience utilizing network diagnostic tools (Solar Winds) to troubleshoot network issues
· Must have excellent communications skills (both oral and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.