Maxsys Solutions is searching for several full-time senior C++ Developers to join an international company in both their Dallas, TX & Orlando, FL offices! Our client is well recognized for their dynamic work environment and professional services within the web services space for security software. Due to growth, they need to hire C ++ Software Engineers responsible for designing, building, maintaining and integrating onto their software platform. Must be able to meet tight deadlines with positive energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic! Work with a great team all while participating in top-notch development practices. If you love to problem solve and build things, this is an exciting opportunity! Our client invests in their people and they offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits!
- C, C++, Linux, Unix, Networking controls (HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, BGP, DNS), Scripting language (Python, PHP, Ruby), Spark and Database platforms (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra or HBase)
- Will design, build, maintain, improve and integrate their software platform
- Must take on ownership of his/her design/development work; this is a group where everyone is considered a key contributor to their products’ visions on top of simply writing great code
- Responsible for developing and building large scale systems geared towards the security space
- Work closely with other team members, insuring that leading practices for the design, development and implementation are being followed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience designing, developing and building large-scale systems
- Must have a solid understanding of data structures and algorithms as well as a strong understanding of Linux/Unix operating system internals and networking
- Must possess a thorough understanding of Cloud solutions (SoftLayer, AWS, GCP & Rackspace)
- Must have experience interacting with and building RESTful APIs
- 7+ years’ experience with hands-on design/development
- Strong technical understanding of development of web-based apps
- Excellent attitude; must have a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a long-time opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you. If you want to make a difference in the code you build and have input amongst others, we’d love to hear from you!